Aku tak dengar lagi pun lagu ni. Sebab aku pun bukan layan sangat dengan PSY ni even satu company yang sama dengan Big Bang iaitu YG Entertainment.
Haaaaaa...aku nak tengok jugak,lagu ni meletup ke dop macam lagu Gangnam tak Style tu. Tu la ko pakcik PSY.Konpem stresskan nak maintainkan lagu hit.
I don’t know if you know why it needs to be hot
I don’t know if you know why it needs to be clean
I don’t know if you know, it’ll be a problem if you’re confused
I don’t know if you know but we like, we we we like to party
I don’t know if you know why it needs to be clean
I don’t know if you know, it’ll be a problem if you’re confused
I don’t know if you know but we like, we we we like to party
Hey there
If I’m going to introduce myself
I’m a cool guy with courage, spirit and craziness
What you wanna hear, what you wanna do is me
Damn! Girl! You so freakin sexy!
If I’m going to introduce myself
I’m a cool guy with courage, spirit and craziness
What you wanna hear, what you wanna do is me
Damn! Girl! You so freakin sexy!
Ah Ah Ah Ah I’m a…
Ah Ah Ah Ah I’m a…
Ah Ah Ah Ah I’m a mother father gentleman
Ah Ah Ah Ah I’m a…
Ah Ah Ah Ah I’m a mother father gentleman
I’m a
Ah I’m a
I’m a mother father gentleman
I’m a
Ah I’m a
I’m a mother father gentleman
Ah I’m a
I’m a mother father gentleman
I’m a
Ah I’m a
I’m a mother father gentleman
I don’t know if you know why it needs to be smooth
I don’t know if you know why it needs to be sexy
I don’t know if you know darling, hurry and come be crazy
I don’t know if you know, it’s crazy, crazy, hurry up
I don’t know if you know why it needs to be sexy
I don’t know if you know darling, hurry and come be crazy
I don’t know if you know, it’s crazy, crazy, hurry up
Hey there
Your head, waist, legs, calves
Good! Feeling feeling? Good! It’s soft
I’ll make you gasp and I’ll make you scream
Damn! Girl! I’m a party mafia!
Your head, waist, legs, calves
Good! Feeling feeling? Good! It’s soft
I’ll make you gasp and I’ll make you scream
Damn! Girl! I’m a party mafia!
Ah Ah Ah Ah I’m a…
Ah Ah Ah Ah I’m a…
Ah Ah Ah Ah I’m a mother father gentleman
Ah Ah Ah Ah I’m a…
Ah Ah Ah Ah I’m a mother father gentleman
I’m a
Ah I’m a
I’m a mother father gentleman
I’m a
Ah I’m a
I’m a mother father gentleman
Ah I’m a
I’m a mother father gentleman
I’m a
Ah I’m a
I’m a mother father gentleman
Gonna make you sweat.
Gonna make you wet
You know who I am Wet PSY
Gonna make you wet
You know who I am Wet PSY
Gonna make you sweat.
Gonna make you wet.
You know who I am
Wet PSY! Wet PSY! Wet PSY! Wet PSY! PSY! PSY! PSY!
Ah I’m a mother father gentleman
Gonna make you wet.
You know who I am
Wet PSY! Wet PSY! Wet PSY! Wet PSY! PSY! PSY! PSY!
Ah I’m a mother father gentleman
I’m a
Ah I’m a
I’m a mother father gentleman
I’m a
Ah I’m a
I’m a mother father gentleman
Ah I’m a
I’m a mother father gentleman
I’m a
Ah I’m a
I’m a mother father gentleman
Mother father gentleman
Mother father gentleman
Errrr..ka aku yang sorang yang perasan lirik dia agak pelik dan ada maksud tersembunyi?? Mother father gentleman?
What does it mean??????
Ok dah.. Malas tuan hambe nak cakap lebih-lebih pasal pakcik sorang ni. Hahaha.. ada cerita di sebalik video ni.
Kalau nak tau,klik ----> SINI
Sekian... ^^,


8 comments:
Eh macam2 lah . Poning kepalo !
dari dulu sampai sekarang tak suka dengan pakcik ni =,=
baca entry ni terus bukak utube,,
@Nurul Alia Syuhada akak pn pening kpala skali.hahahaha
@Hashidah Zulkefli sma la dgn ceq pn..x tau sbb pa.haahhaa
@waddah jannah pa macem dgn mv dy?hahaha..lgi byk lucah ohhhh @_@
selalu kan kalau yg pertama tu hits..yang kedua n seterusnya mmg tak berapa nak naik sangat..huhu..
@Nana Liena betul2!! yg lgu ke 2 n setrosnya tu mcm besa dh :)
Post a Comment